Shadows Over Innistrad Card Gallery

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Whole set is up and really just looks like a very solid set at first glance. I'd try to make the prerelease for this one, but sadly I'll be working. I don't know what it will mean for everyone else, but The Gitrog Monster changes everything for my highlander deck, assuming I ever manage to get it updated. I should call it Gitrog County Municipal Lake Dredge Appraisal.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I mean, they're not always necessarily subtle about it...

I'm hoping that it's an elaborate hoax. Eldritch Moon will reveal that it was actually Colonel Mustard the whole time.

T

Terentius

Lots of good cards. Really nice artwork on Mad Prophet and some other cards. Clues don't enthuse me though.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, I don't think that clues really enthuse anyone, except maybe those very Johnny-ish players who want to combine them with affinity for artifacts or something.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Is Atog still in the basic set? Those things might find them tasty...:)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Is Atog still in the basic set?
It hasn't been for over 16 years. But the basic set (or core set) is being retired. They came out with a new one last year and it's supposed to be the last one ever. The new set release schedule for Standard legal sets consists entirely of two-set blocks (although there will still be ancillary products).

Is Atog still in the basic set? Those things might find them tasty...:)
They sure would. Hm, Atog food just might be one of the best uses for clues...