I'm stuck

F

Fire Slinger

I'm stuck

Last night we had an ice storm here in Arkansas.

The good news is that college was cancelled for today and probably tomorrow.

The bad news is that I live in the college dorms, so I'm stuck at school with nothing to do.:(

At least I have the internet:D, unless the power goes out (again):mad:.

So what is everybody doing today? At school? skipping? working?

Just curious...

L

Landkiller

Incidentally, SEMO cancelled classes as well. Also don't have anything relevant to do.

A

Apollo

My school called off. They called all the administrators and teachers and told them not to come. And then they changed their mind and called everyone back and told them to come.

It was a move similar to Gore's non-concession, except this had much more significance.

N

nodnarb24

I was forced to go to school today, but we haven't had snow yet. According to the varing wheather report we are suposed to get 0"-12" tonight. Meterologist just can agree.:D

A

Apollo

The past three nights, meteorologists have predicted a combined total of 30 inches to fall here, and we've had winter storm warnings every night.

You can still see the grass.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

HAHAHAHa ;) we dont get snow here. it's still relatively warm here. about 50-60's. it's trying to rain. but it just keeps drizzling. i feel pretty sorry for you buggers. :D

F

Fire Slinger

Well, power finally came back on after about 8 hours. yaaa. That means school tomorrow. I can finish me finals and go home for cristmas.