How did you find out about the CPA
A) Friend
B) Local Card Shop
C) Just was surfing online
D) Other
E) FoundationofRancor

F

FoundationOfRancor

Haha Im going to go for OTHER. I was surfing the mtgnews boards, and I came across this address...

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
FoR - OTHER is C :)

Well, I guess I'm a combination of C and D - found about the idea at the Dojo boards, but I actually came here by typing in the address :) (of course I knew it!)

M

magicman_moe

c i was bored one day and i saw the link to it and i decided
what the hell and joined up yay for moe

M

Multani

Tag Guard

D. I saw this site off of Cloister's Resource List.
It's a huge list of sites, and the price list has every card.
In some ways it's better than Scrye's Price.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I found it when I read Tony Scott's missive (what later became our Mission Statement) on the Dojo's front page. I guess that makes me a "C". :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

I knew about the place for a long time but finally asked Ferret for the address when the Dojo boards went downhill (and pretty much all the "veterans" moved here anyway after the Dojo board change). So I wouldn't really name it C as I wasn't randomly surfing... I guess A.

G

Griffith_se

D, I guess. After the Dojo crashed for 2 weeks, "MJ" suggested the CPA when the Dojo was down. So here I am.

C

Chaos Turtle

I found out about the site because I was one of the people who was on the Dojo boards when the idea was hatched there.

I actually came to the site several months later, after having been summoned by The Orgg.

[me]wonders what Orgg has been up to lately.[/me]

Killer Joe

Yeah, where is the_orgg?
Man, you guys have got to stop dropping off the face of the earth without sayin' something like: "Hey, I'm dropping off the face of the Earth!"
C.T.: Promise me, man, that you won't leave without sayin' something to somebody, you too Ed. Too many good folks are leaving without a trace (except for the Magic Jackal-I didn't want him to go either). And where in the hell is GIZMO?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

D

Dune Echo

TAG GUARD

Well, it is finals. Some of these guys might be boning up on their knowledge to help actually pass them. I'm sure once school lets out, we'll start seeing a lot more of these people.

S

Spaceman Spiff

B

and how do you do the fading thing with your letters in the signature??

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Gizmo's around; I saw him browsing the boards yesterday.

There's just not a lot to talk about lately.

D

Duel

F. Zadok (camilevin) inundated me with propoganda as to how I needed to know magic terminology and stuff like metagame, r what 5cg means, or who the hell donais and wakefield are. I looked on the dojo, but they were way too professional. I not only couldn't afford the cards, but I didn't want them, they were too used and classic. So he said "Hey, check out this site, I'm one of the founders." and I did.

A

Almindhra

Yellowjacket begged me to come here...After 10 posts on another site he finally got the addy right...

A