HELP ME CPA! Lend me your voice!

O

orgg

Well, another hobby of mine centers around an obscure animation from Japan (at least obscure in America) that had its toys imported without storyline in the early to mid eighties.

Right now, there's a few people working together to translate and dub the animation.

This thread is a bit confusing at first, but shows how this unfolded. If you don't know what something means, just skip it. It's a bunch of junk until about two thirds through the first page, and after the second page, the junk clears totally.

http://forums.kinnikuman.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9924

Right now the important bits that need a really distinctive voice are a guy whom needs a good sean connery impression, a Hulk Hogan soundalike, a Native American, a half-crazed ex nazi, and a sumo wrestler. More profiles are avaible, and about half don't have any preconcieved notions about how they should sound.

O

orgg

Well, I'm supprised Ransac hasn't jumpped at this chance. It seems right up his alley.

O

orgg

Do you have headphones and MSSound Recorder?

You've got what over half of the people participating have.

O

orgg

Well, this recruiting thread fell through, but the project has chugged along.

If anyone is interested in 1) having a little fun and dubbing an anime that's not been dubbed or even translated before, or 2) hearing my voice in three different inflections (guy made of rock[Rocky Slabb], a southerner[Terryman], or an evil demon-guy[Akuma Shogun]), head on over to

http://forums.kinnikuman.com/forums/index.php?showforum=25

If y'wanna help/lend voice, feel free.

There's plenty of parts that havn't been auditioned for just yet.

N

Nightstalkers

Microsoft Sound Recorder only records up to a minute of sound...

O

orgg

Actually, let it record that minute.

Then, when it stops, hit record again. That's two minutes... Then repeat this again. And again. When you have about five or six minutes, then 'save' the file as 'five minutes of silence.'

Once that's done, start at the beginning of the file, and hit 'record' again. It'll record up to that five minute mark.

O

orgg

Anyone object to me making another thread for this with a title that may entice people to actually participate?

O

orgg

Well, Spidy, it seems that I cannot actually edit the thread title.