Event Decks: Spidey (Conquering Hordes) vs Oversoul (Landslide Charge)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's sitting three feet behind my decks at home but I still haven't sleeved it up! :oops:

Haven't been home much. Soon, though. Oh, I guess I can at least flip a coin...

Tails!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No mulligan here. Frontier Bivouac, done.

Spidey: 20
Hand: ?
Library: ??
Battlefield:
Graveyard:
Exile:
=====================================================================================
Oversoul: 20
Hand: 6
Library: 53
Battlefield:

(T) Frontier Bivouac (~ etb tapped. T: add G, U, or R to my mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, no mulligan.

Draw
Caves of Koilos
Tormented Hero

Done

Spidey: 19
Library: 52
Battlefield:

(T) Caves of Koilos (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

(T) Tormented Hero (2/1; ~ ETB tapped.; Heroic-Whenever I cast a spell that targets ~, Oversoul loses 1 life. I gain life equal to the life lost this way)

Graveyard:
Exile:
=====================================================================================
Library: 53
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Mountain, Elvish Mystic, done.

Battlefield:

(T) Caves of Koilos (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

(T) Tormented Hero (2/1; ~ ETB tapped.; Heroic-Whenever I cast a spell that targets ~, Oversoul loses 1 life. I gain life equal to the life lost this way)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain
(U) Frontier Bivouac (~ etb tapped. T: add G, U, or R to my mana pool.)

(S) Elvish Mystic (T: add G to my mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Scoured Barrens

Library: 51
Battlefield:

(T) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool)

(U) Tormented Hero (2/1; ~ ETB tapped.; Heroic-Whenever I cast a spell that targets ~, Oversoul loses 1 life. I gain life equal to the life lost this way)
(S) Bloodsoaked Champion (2/1; ~ can't block.; Raid-1B: Return ~ from my graveyard to the battlefield. Activate the ability only if I attacked with a creature this turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain

(S) Elvish Mystic (1/1; T: add G to my mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Forest, Thunderbreak Regent, done.

Battlefield:

(T) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool)

(U) Tormented Hero (2/1; ~ ETB tapped.; Heroic-Whenever I cast a spell that targets ~, Oversoul loses 1 life. I gain life equal to the life lost this way)
(S) Bloodsoaked Champion (2/1; ~ can't block.; Raid-1B: Return ~ from my graveyard to the battlefield. Activate the ability only if I attacked with a creature this turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Elvish Mystic (1/1; T: add G to my mana pool.)
(S) Thunderbreak Regent (4/4; Flying. Whenever a dragon I control becomes the target of a spell or ability Spidey controls, ~ deals 3 damage to Spidey.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Four mana for a 4/4 Flying special ability? Man, times have changed.... :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Mardu Hateblade

Done

Library: 50
Battlefield:

(U) Caves of Koilos (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)
(U) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool)
(T) Plains

(U) Bloodsoaked Champion (2/1; ~ can't block.; Raid-1B: Return ~ from my graveyard to the battlefield. Activate the ability only if I attacked with a creature this turn)
(S) Mardu Hateblade (1/1; B: ~ gains deathtouch ueot)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Elvish Mystic (1/1; T: add G to my mana pool.)
(S) Thunderbreak Regent (4/4; Flying. Whenever a dragon I control becomes the target of a spell or ability Spidey controls, ~ deals 3 damage to Spidey.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Heir of the Wilds, done.

Spidey: 15
Library: 50
Battlefield:

(U) Caves of Koilos (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)
(U) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool)
(T) Plains

(U) Bloodsoaked Champion (2/1; ~ can't block.; Raid-1B: Return ~ from my graveyard to the battlefield. Activate the ability only if I attacked with a creature this turn)
(S) Mardu Hateblade (1/1; B: ~ gains deathtouch ueot)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Elvish Mystic (1/1; T: add G to my mana pool.)
(T) Thunderbreak Regent (4/4; Flying. Whenever a dragon I control becomes the target of a spell or ability Spidey controls, ~ deals 3 damage to Spidey.)
(S) Heir of the Wilds (2/2; Deathtouch. Whenever ~ attacks, if I control a creature with power 4 or greater, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh boy.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains

Done

Spidey: 15
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2

(U) Mardu Hateblade (1/1; B: ~ gains deathtouch ueot)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Thunderbreak Regent (4/4; Flying. Whenever a dragon I control becomes the target of a spell or ability Spidey controls, ~ deals 3 damage to Spidey.)
(S) Heir of the Wilds (2/2; Deathtouch. Whenever ~ attacks, if I control a creature with power 4 or greater, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Done.

Spidey: 12
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2

(U) Mardu Hateblade (1/1; B: ~ gains deathtouch ueot)

Graveyard: Silence the Believers
Exile:
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mountain x2
(T) Forest

(U) Heir of the Wilds (2/2; Deathtouch. Whenever ~ attacks, if I control a creature with power 4 or greater, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.)
(S) Fanatic of Xenagos (4/4; Trample, Tribute 1.) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Graveyard:
Exile: Thunderbreak Regent

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wait, I thought for sure you'd say "Damage resolves?" :) During Blockers, I'll Silence the Believers targeting your Regent.