Darsh Vs. Turd Cutter!!! Hardcore Rules!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, Darsh is the champion and TURD CUTTER made the comment in the last match that he recieved the belt. So, let's give him a shot. The rules are:

1.Anything goes.
2.You may pin your opponent anywhere, it doesn't have to be in the ring.
3.Weapons and outside interference are legal.

Once again, I am the referee.

LET'S GET IN ON!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Can third parties just jump in whenever the hell they want? Since anything goes....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Third Parties may jump in, but the only ones that CAN win are Darsh and Turd Cutter. You may beat the snot out of whoever you wish.

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

*a hopefull xreemer takes a seat close to the ring, waiting for something to happen.*

"When's the fight going to start?"

*xreemer takes out a box of junior mints, eats one, chokes and passes out before the match even starts.*

What I cryin' shame.

D

Darsh

*Darsh throws Turd Cutter out of the ring and onto xreemer, xreemer stops choking and wakes up.

"You have no chance to survive, make your time."

N

nodnarb24

Nodnarb24 sets up a sniper rifle in the balcony.
Nodnarb24 aims the rifle and shoots Darsh in the head, instantly killing him. Then Nodnarb24 takes aim at TURD CUTTER!!!'s head and fire, instantly killing him.
Nodnarb24 take TURD CUTTER!!!'s dead body off of xreemer and drags the body and places it onto Darsh's dead body.

TURD CUTTER!!! PINNED DARSH, TURD CUTTER!!! WINS!!!!!

D

Daggertooth

What what what? over all ready? Dang! I missed it all! So much for front row seats.

D

Darsh

*Suddenly Dashes body turns into a silver puddle...that isn't Darsh it's Darh! Darsh drives out from backstage in his armored car the "Pope Mobile".

I guess I win by default.:)

T

terzarima

What? Darh is here?

[me] runs up wearing his shiney suit and vacuums up the shiney puddle know as Darh, then runs back to backstage [/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm afraid that I cannot count that win until Turd Cutter actually contributes to this thread. However, you MAY practice on this beaten manniquin that LOOKS like TC in the meantime.

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

*xreemer slaps the manaquin that looks like Turd Cutter in the face repeatedly*

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 goes to the snack stands, and buys 7 bags of cotton candy and gives one to Ransac, xreemer, Ademis, Nodnarb, Darsh, Daggertooth and himself.

It's sorta tradition at all battles that I'm at. I dunno.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Okay! I'm here!

I start by beating the crap out of Darh. I then realize that it's Darh and not Darsh. By then I've used up all my energy, so all I can do is fart. I fart on Darsh. Darsh passes out, giving me time to get back my energy.

now, what do u do, Darsh?

D

Darh

Stop confusing me with Darsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

K9Archmage

*k9archmage woops out his lightsaber and thrusts it into darsh. Then he stuffs the whole with poop.

There, good as new.

Hoipa

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth Rips his seat out of the stadium and throughs it at turd Cutter. It slams into his head knocking him dizy. He shakes his head when another smashes into him, then another and another. Soon Turd cutter is burried under a pile of continuously growing stadium seats.

Daggertooth

K

K9Archmage

unbenownst by daggertooth, k9archmage was continuosly stacking poop on him. Then daggertooth suffocates from lack of air.

Hoipa

D

Darsh

*Darsh drives up in his "Pope Mobile", a laser pops out of the top of it and fries TC, his entire body turns black then crumbles into ashes which ademis vacuums up.

X

xreemer

Darsh reallizes that it was only the manaquin that he fried and not TC. Now xreemer doesn't have anything to amuse himself with, so he casually slashes all the tires on the Pope Mobil.