Coolest combo

P

Pickman620

My favorite combo is Oath of Druids/Serra Avatar/(Fling/Alter of Dementia)

S

smurfturd

Old school outlaw Channel/Fireball the only combo i ever messed with. I miss Channel :(

C

Captain Caveman

These are a lot of fun.

Blanket of Night + Angry Mob
Winter's Night + Awakening
Fire Covenant + Mogg Maniac

Caveman

H

Hetemti

A whole bunch of tutors+Bone Mask+Pariah+Trecherous Link+Rod Of Ruin+hundreds other cards

Tutor out the Bone Mask, Pariah/Link/mask all damage delt to you and burn your deck bit by bit while whacking at your opponent wiht the rod of ruin.

S

SerraPlainswalker

not too many combos are used in drafts but after playing so many nemesis drafts, ive found a few that have won me many games/matches

rupture + flowstone wall [pump the wall up as big as nessecary to kill as many creatures as needed]
(my favorite combo for nemesis drafts!! that has won me so many matches!)

Parralax nexus + rackling [remove all of their hand to make them take 3 damaga a turn for a few turns]

Assendant Evincar [Need i say more? this guy is the coolest thing to happen to draft since....something good]

D

Duel

furnace of rath, lightning bolt, martyrdom, and mogg maniac
BEFORE the errata, damn it!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

A cool combo is Saproling Burst+Alter of Dementia. Make a token sac it, Make another sac it, and so on. That way you can remove 21 cards off of your opponents library.

H

Hawaiian mage

The best combo is Sharazard interrupted by a Fork. THAT'S a game winner.

D

Duel

Um isn't saporling burst and pandemonium more effective. Take a look at blackjack.

BTW, who posted the doomsday variant of that deck? That was a damn good deck, and I gotta thank them for the idea!

T

Trunks_104

Animate Land/Eradicate is pretty good against mono decks: Play Animate Land on one of your opponents lands then use Eradicate to remove that land and all others with the same name (that are in his hand, graveyard, and library) from the game.

K

K9Archmage

Everybody knows that the cheepest combo is sliver queen/ashnods alter/voltaic key!