Commander 2017: Spidey (Draconic Domination) vs Mooseman (Feline Ferocity)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep.

Forest
Wayfarer's Bauble

Done

Spidey: 20
Damage from commander: 0/21
Hand: 5
Library: 92
Command Zone: 4WUBRG The Ur-Dragon (Legendary Creature-Dragon Avatar; 10/10; Eminence-As long as ~ is in the command zone or on the battlefield, other Dragon spells I cast cost 1 less to cast.; Flying; Whenever one or more Dragons I control attack, draw that many cards, then I may put a permanent card from my hand onto the battlefield)
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(U) Wayfarer's Bauble (2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Hand: 7
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw 7, keep.

Path of Ancestry

Done

Command Zone: 4WUBRG The Ur-Dragon (Legendary Creature-Dragon Avatar; 10/10; Eminence-As long as ~ is in the command zone or on the battlefield, other Dragon spells I cast cost 1 less to cast.; Flying; Whenever one or more Dragons I control attack, draw that many cards, then I may put a permanent card from my hand onto the battlefield)
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(U) Wayfarer's Bauble (2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
Exile:
==================================================================================================
Library: 91
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island
Use the Bauble to get a Mt

Done

Library: 90
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt

Graveyard: Wayfarer's Bauble
Exile:
Library: 91
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ah, three lands to my one, Thjis is a slow start for me
UUD
Selesnya Guildgate

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt

Exile:
Command Zone:3GW Arahbo, Roar of the World (Legendary Creature — Cat Avatar, 5/5, Eminence — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if Arahbo, Roar of the World is in the command zone or on the battlefield, another target Cat you control gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Whenever another Cat you control attacks, you may pay 1GW. If you do, it gains trample and gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is its power.)
Battlefield:

(U) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)
(T) Selesnya Guildgate (, L, Gate: ETB Tapped, T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Vivid Meadow
Elemental Bond

Done

Hand: 4
Library: 89
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Elemental Bond (Whenever a creature with power 3 or greater ETB under my control, draw a card)

Exile:
Command Zone:3GW Arahbo, Roar of the World (Legendary Creature — Cat Avatar, 5/5, Eminence — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if Arahbo, Roar of the World is in the command zone or on the battlefield, another target Cat you control gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Whenever another Cat you control attacks, you may pay 1GW. If you do, it gains trample and gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is its power.)
Battlefield:

(U) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)
(T) Selesnya Guildgate (, L, Gate: ETB Tapped, T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Evolving Wild, sac and get a forest
Swift Boots

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Elemental Bond (Whenever a creature with power 3 or greater ETB under my control, draw a card)

Exile:
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

Swiftfoot Boots (Equipped creature has hexproof and haste. Equip {1} )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Herald's Horn, naming Dragon

Done

Library: 88
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Herald's Horn (As ~ ETB, choose a creature type.; Creature spells I cast of the chosen creature type cost 1 less to cast.; At the beginning of my upkeep, look at the top card of my library. If it's a creature card of the chosen type, I may reveal it and put it into my hand)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Vivid Grove

Done

Library: 88
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Herald's Horn (As ~ ETB, choose a creature type.; Creature spells I cast of the chosen creature type cost 1 less to cast.; At the beginning of my upkeep, look at the top card of my library. If it's a creature card of the chosen type, I may reveal it and put it into my hand)

Exile:
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Vivid Grove (, L, ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add G to your mana pool.T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Grove: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~2 charges~

(S) Kemba, Kha Regent (Legendary Creature - Cat Cleric, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just making sure :)

Untap, upkeep - look and reveal Wasitora-Nekoru Queen and put it in my hand, Draw

Cast Wasitora, drawing a card from the Bond
Vivid Creek

Done

Library: 85
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *1 charge ctr*
(T) Vivid Creek (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *2 charge ctrs*

(S) Wasitora, Nekoru Queen (5/4; Flying, trample; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player sacs a creature. If the player can't, I create a 3/3 black, red, and green Cat Dragon creature token w/flying.;

Exile:
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Vivid Grove (, L, ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add G to your mana pool.T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Grove: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~2 charges~

(S) Kemba, Kha Regent (Legendary Creature - Cat Cleric, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Hungry Lynx
Bloodforged battle axe
Attach Swiftboots to Kemba
Blossoming Sands
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *1 charge ctr*
(T) Vivid Creek (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *2 charge ctrs*

(S) Wasitora, Nekoru Queen (5/4; Flying, trample; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player sacs a creature. If the player can't, I create a 3/3 black, red, and green Cat Dragon creature token w/flying.;
(S) Rat (1/1, Deathtouch)
Exile:
Mooseman: 21
Hand: 3
Library: 86
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Blossoming Sands (, L, ETB Tapped and gain 1 life. T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

Bloodforged Battle-Axe (, EQ, Equipped creature gets +2/+0.Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, create a token that's a copy of Bloodforged Battle-Axe. Equip 2)

(U) Kemba, Kha Regent (Legendary Creature - Cat Cleric, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~.) ~Fast~
(S) Hungry Lynx (Cat, 2/2, Cats you control have protection from Rats. (They can't be blocked, targeted, or dealt damage by Rats.) At the beginning of your end step, target opponent creates a 1/1 black Rat creature token with deathtouch. Whenever a Rat dies, put a +1/+1 counter on each Cat you control.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Now you're getting going...

Untap, upkeep - look at the top card of my library and put it back, Draw

Attack with Wasitora
I assume since you're tapped out and have no fliers that you take it, so that's 5 and which creature are you saccing?

Library: 84
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Mt
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *1 charge ctr*
(U) Vivid Creek (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *2 charge ctrs*

(T) Wasitora, Nekoru Queen (5/4; Flying, trample; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player sacs a creature. If the player can't, I create a 3/3 black, red, and green Cat Dragon creature token w/flying.;
(U) Rat (1/1, Deathtouch)

Exile:
Mooseman: 21 - 16?
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Blossoming Sands (, L, ETB Tapped and gain 1 life. T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

Bloodforged Battle-Axe (, EQ, Equipped creature gets +2/+0.Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, create a token that's a copy of Bloodforged Battle-Axe. Equip 2)

(U) Kemba, Kha Regent (Legendary Creature - Cat Cleric, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~.) ~Fast~
(S) Hungry Lynx (Cat, 2/2, Cats you control have protection from Rats. (They can't be blocked, targeted, or dealt damage by Rats.) At the beginning of your end step, target opponent creates a 1/1 black Rat creature token with deathtouch. Whenever a Rat dies, put a +1/+1 counter on each Cat you control.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Silumgar, the Drifting Death and drawing a card from the Bond
Savage Lands

Done

Library: 83
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T) Vivid Creek (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *1 charge ctrs*
(T) Savage Lands (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add B, R, or G to my mana pool)

(T) Wasitora, Nekoru Queen (5/4; Flying, trample; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player sacs a creature. If the player can't, I create a 3/3 black, red, and green Cat Dragon creature token w/flying.;
(S) Silumgar, the Drifting Death (3/7; Flying, hexproof; Whenever a Dragon I control attacks, creatures defending player controls get -1/-1 ueot)

Exile:
Mooseman: 16
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

Graveyard: Hungry Lynx
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Get a cat token
Qasali Slingers
Destroy the horn
Done

Library: 83
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T) Vivid Creek (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *1 charge ctrs*
(T) Savage Lands (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add B, R, or G to my mana pool)

(S) Silumgar, the Drifting Death (3/7; Flying, hexproof; Whenever a Dragon I control attacks, creatures defending player controls get -1/-1 ueot)

Graveyard: Wayfarer's Bauble, Herald's Horn
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(S) Cat Token (2/2)
(S) Qasali Slingers (Cat Warrior, 3/5, Reach. Whenever Qasali Slingers or another Cat enters the battlefield under your control, you may destroy target artifact or enchantment.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My horn!

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the two fliers
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 82
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Mt
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *1 charge ctr*
(U) Vivid Creek (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *1 charge ctrs*
(U) Savage Lands (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add B, R, or G to my mana pool)

(T,A) Wasitora, Nekoru Queen (5/4; Flying, trample; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player sacs a creature. If the player can't, I create a 3/3 black, red, and green Cat Dragon creature token w/flying.;
(T,A) Silumgar, the Drifting Death (3/7; Flying, hexproof; Whenever a Dragon I control attacks, creatures defending player controls get -1/-1 ueot)

Graveyard: Wayfarer's Bauble, Herald's Horn
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(S) Cat Token (2/2)
(S) Qasali Slingers (Cat Warrior, 3/5, Reach. Whenever Qasali Slingers or another Cat enters the battlefield under your control, you may destroy target artifact or enchantment.)

Exile: