Check this Link....H/W too!!

T

Tabasco

This is a great magic site I am a part of ...and found. If you become a member plz say so in the referral section.
http://magiccollector.proboards21.com

Now on to the H/W:

Haves

NEW!!

Mirrodin

Clockwork Dragon
Leveler
Mind's Eye
Mass Hysteria
Damping Matrix
2 Leonin Abunas
Necrogen Mists
Confusion in the Ranks
Trash for Treasure
Fiery Gambit

Foil

Smash
Bottle Gnomes
Rust Elemental
Crystal Shard
Clockwork Beetle
Cathodion

8th Stuff

Worship
Temporal Adept
Cowardice
Okk
Furnace of Rath
Eastern Palidin
Death Pits of Rath

Foils

Razorfoot Griffin

White

2 Weathered Wayfarer
Glarecaster
Major Teroh
Commander Eesha
Mystic Crusader
Planar Guide
Beacon of Destiny
Dimensional Breach
2 Celestial Gatekeeper
4 Test of endurance

Blue

Telekinetic Bonds
Cephalid Vandal
Llawan, Cephalid Empress
Turbulent Dreams
Cetavolver
Trade Secrets
3 Wormfang Manta
Cephalid Shrine
Future Sight
2 Dermoplasm
Dreamborn Muse
2 Mischievous Quanar
2 Roothingyer Thief
3 Saprazzan Heir

Red

Seize the Day
4 Wildfire
2 Goblin King
1 Ltg. Dragon
Risky Move
2 Radiate
Devatating Dreams
Decree of Annihilation
Dragon Tyrant
Grip of Chaos
Magma Sliver
2 Dragonstorm
2 Overmaster
4 Skrik Alarmist
3 Imperial Hellkite

Green

Nostaglic Dreams
3 Foster
2 Nantako Cultivator
Thriss, Nantako Primus
Gigapede
Emperor Crocodile
2 Thicket Elemental
Seton, Krosan Protector
2 Dual Nature
Tempting Wurm
Chlorophant
Phantom Nantako
2 Vexing Beetle
Primal Whisperer
Root Elemental
Squirrel Mob (german)
Tribal Forcemage
Saproling Burst

Black

2 Laquatus's Champ
2 Devouring Strossus
2 Desperate Research
3 Fallen Angel
Guiltfeeder
Ichorid
Last Laugh
2 Dawn of the Dead
2 Havoc Demon
Hollow Specter
4 Conspiracy
Parallax Nexus
Final Punishment
3 Cateran Slaver
Infernal Genesis
Eastern Paladin (7th)

Artifact

2 Lotus Petal
2 Junk Golem (1 German)
Tribal Golem
3 Ashnod's Alter
Phyrexian Colossus (7th)
Stabilizer
2 Distorting Lens
2 Lotus Blossom
2 Worry Beads
Beast of Burden (7th)

Gold

2 Atogatog
Sabertooth Nishoba
Yavimaya's Embrace

Land

2 Cabal Pit
2 Scorched Ruins
Ghost Town

Foily's

Covert Operative
Mistform Seaswept
Mistform Wakecaster
Hundroog
Echo Tracer
Dirty Wererat
Deluge
Souless One
Peek
Sungrass Prarie
Gluttonous Zombie
Anarchist
Morningtide
Centaur Veteran
Cabal Surgeon
Deadly Insect
Arc Mage
Sphere of Duty
Aven Trooper
Rites of Refusal
Tidal Curier
Narcissism
Cephalid Aristocrat
Krosan Constrictor

Now the Wants...

Mirrodin Wants

3 Chrome Mox********
3 Solemn Simulcrum
2 Troll Ascetic******

4 Mox Diamond
4 Cursed Scroll
2 Morphling
2 Sapphire Medallion
3 Masticore
X Kird Apes

Kird Ape Collection:

Revised-31
Arabian Nights-4

w00t w00t!!

********** = High want

That's all for Now!!!!!!!!
:p :p

I

Istanbul

Hey, Tabasco. Didn't you used to have another user name? What was it?

N

Notepad

Holy crap that's quite an expensive Want list there! :eek:

I may have some Kird Tapes...but will have to dig them up. Interested in the one-of-a-kind Battle Royale or Beatdown (can't remember which one) Kird Tape?

T

Tabasco

SefRo: I currently own only 1 Beatdown Kird Ape nd would gladlyu accept more!!

Istanbul: My other username used to be Loafing Giant

I

Istanbul

Riiiiight. Just making sure.

You, uh, might want to remove me from your trading refs list. I still have the old PMs from where we attempted to trade. If someone asks me what kind of trader you are (or were, at least), I might just tell them.

T

Tabasco

I was the one who complained about you when you forgot to send my cards. I was nothing but promp when trading. So If any one asks me about trading with you I will be sure to tell them that I didn't receive my cards on time because someone forgot to send his....

Yes I do remember....I didn't get my cards because you forgot....

So I think maybe you should not be talking about me removing your name, because I would be the name that you should remove from your list....If you had one! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I

Istanbul

Tabasco, save it.

The first time we traded, or rather TRIED to trade, you went incommunicado for a month after we had agreed on the trade...then told me you didn't need half the trade anymore, and tried to force me to agree to a different, worse trade, after I had been holding the cards in question for you for quite some time.

The second time we traded, I sent you your cards TWICE. I even went to the trouble to hunt down another batch of cards for you after you claimed you didn't get the first one, *despite* the fact that you had cast aspersions on my character and honesty in public without even trying to PM me about the topic first. I sent two batches of the cards you wanted to the address you gave me, and I double-checked it with you the second time - if you never got them, either your postman is a psychic, dishonest Magic player, or you gave me the wrong information...in neither case is that something I can be held responsible for.

You've never been anything but dishonest and uncooperative in trades. I've been accomodating above and beyond the call of duty...perhaps too much so. And I don't need to post my trade list in my sig - said list speaks for itself. I don't list you as a trade reference because we never successfully traded, or had what I would call a positive experience. I would ask that you not falsely list my name as someone you had a positive trade experience with...it's fairly obvious to me that you're name-dropping me in hopes that nobody ever actually asks me about what happened.

Remove me from your list, or we'll all know that I'm correct.

Oh, and before you complain...I *told* you I'd tell people.

A

Academy Man

I want your Saproling Burst, and I have 2 Kird Ape, check out my have want list here

T

Tabasco

Isty I afraid you mistaken me for some other person List the address I told you and I'll tell you if you are falsely accusing a person or not.

You are trying to slander my name for some reason is what it seems like to me ask anyone on my list about trading with me and I am almost positive you will be the only one bitching about **** like that.

The cards you sent twice...if that ever happened....wern't even worth that much anyway I have had traded with people on bigger sites than the CPA so I frequently dont check as often as I used to...I highly doubt that I was out of communication for a month.

I

Istanbul

Maybe I was the only person you treated like that.
Regardless, I'm not particularly concerned with how your other trades went.
Your trading practices with me...I'm assuming that you are indeed Loafing Giant...were *extremely* poor.

I'm asking you one more time. Remove me as a trading reference. People shouldn't look at your list and see my name there.

T

Tabasco

If I'm not mistaken I do believe we have traded under my new screen name....which I have had almost a year.....and it went fine, but as you wish I will remove your name...not like anyone goes by refs around here anyway

I

Istanbul

You are indeed mistaken. We have not traded under your new name. Nor shall we.

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Tabasco
...not like anyone goes by refs around here anyway
I gotta agree and disagree with you on this one, man. I have noticed some people here are incredibly nice and trusting, but not to the point to just ignore references or past behavior.

Personally, I look seriously at reference listings, and prefer to see stuff like a confirmed MOTL page, or the thread in this very sub-forum about positive traders.

I'll be willing to take a chance on that Kird Tape trade. Once I find them I'll continue the talks, and look at refs and determine sending order and whatnot. ;)

T

Tabasco

I asked Istanbul to show the addy I gave him, yet he can't even do that.....Like I said It is probably not me......I probably have more refs than hes does anyway.....I also have 7-10 people on MTG:NEWS that can vouch for me, so you know what please Isty be an anal oink, not like anyone really cares.....

BTW: I don't need you to slander my name.....after all my name is up more times in the good trader section than yours.....and Darkstar even has my old name (Loafing Giant) there...besides people change....what stupid oinker lives in the past anyway....seriously don't be a dumboink

I

Istanbul

Okay, moron. You wanna play hardball?

Look up istanbul0 (that's a zero) on eBay. Yeah, that's me with the 300 rating.

Now look up Istanbul on MOTL. Yeah, that's me with dozens of refs.

Now consider that I've traded with LOTS of people here (Mikeymike, Sefro, rkoelsch, etc.) with no problems.

I don't have your address anymore because I've long since deleted it, as I didn't need it anymore after I sent your second batch of cards. As for who lives in the past? SMART PEOPLE DO. There's a saying, Loafy. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Well, I learned from my mistakes.

Now, let me ask you this.

What kind of idiot posts someone as a trade ref when a trade went badly? A DISHONEST one, that's what kind. You were clearly name-dropping me in hopes that I'd never notice.

What kind of idiot keeps a trading partner waiting for a MONTH during a trade, then comes back and tries to change the trade? An INCONSIDERATE one, that's what kind.

And what kind of idiot claims that the cards that a reliable person sent never arrived...publically *slanders* his name and accuses him of being a ripper without ever even PM'ing him first...then pretends that the second batch, which said person simply could have not sent but did anyway because he's a better person, also didn't arrive? An UNRELIABLE one, that's what kind.

And that means that, while there's always the possibility you may have changed, you proved yourself to be DISHONEST, INCONSIDERATE, and UNRELIABLE. That's not the kind of person I would even consider trading with. You should be ashamed of yourself, not only for your actions in our botched trades, but for giving me such a hard time in taking my name off of your reference list.

When someone tells you to remove their name from your reference list, the appropriate action is to say 'okay' and do it, possibly asking why. Attacking them for it is *not* appropriate, and tells me that you haven't changed one bit.

And THAT is why I will not trade with you in the future: you've shown no signs of progress.

I

Istanbul

Mmmmm. Delicious hypocrisy.

On the one hand...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tabasco has reported this post:
This is the reason that the user gave:
I have removed his name and he continues to harass me.....
I do not remember having a bad trade with him like he claims, and I don't know what he has against me but please do something to stop this....
I have even told him that I don't really care and like civilized people we should stop bickering....and yet he posts again to slander my name some more...
Thank you for your time, and I hope this can be resolved in a reasonable matter.

And then, on the other hand, the post to which I responded...

I asked Istanbul to show the addy I gave him, yet he can't even do that.....Like I said It is probably not me......I probably have more refs than hes does anyway.....I also have 7-10 people on MTG:NEWS that can vouch for me, so you know what please Isty be an anal pric, not like anyone really cares.....

BTW: I don't need you to slander my name.....after all my name is up more times in the good trader section than yours.....and Darkstar even has my old name (Loafing Giant) there...besides people change....what stupid F@CK3r lives in the past anyway....seriously don't be a dumb@ss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in one breath, he calls me an "anal pric", claims he's a better trader than me, and calls me a "stupid F@CK3r" and a "dumb@ss". In the next breath, he puts out a cry for peace. Noticeably, this is AFTER I shoot him down by posting proof that I have hundreds more references than he does.

And people wonder why I won't deal with him.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay guys, enough.

Isty feels Tabasco is a bad trader due to a personal experience. Fair enough. He asked to be removed from Tabasco's references. Fair enough.

However, harping on his "bad trader-ness" after the first time does not get anywhere, especially when Tabasco has about 10 other references who are not speaking up about his bad trader-ness (me included) for a variety of reasons: either they haven't seen this, they don't want to get involved, or whatever. But since there isn't a general consensus that Tabasco is a bad trader, let's just leave it to one trade gone bad for whatever reason and you two not trade again.

13NoVa

stop the |3itching! Honestly....

okay, i know tony personally and he's an honest fellow. Isty, im not doubting you for this, because some trading errors happen along the way, but i also don't rule out the possibility that someone here is mistaken!

now on to the other topic...
i don't personally take in refs. If the person is a cpa notable (isty, spidy, sefro, train, ect... not that i've traded with any of them other then train) then i will gladly simul or send first, if i don't know the person then i will ask for a simul...

i don't trade enough anyway. i've only done 3 trades through here (mikemike, train, and tobasco.. if im missing anyone let me know!)

my other name was Kavu_Lord, WAY back in the day (two years)....