The Comboist Manifesto Discussion Thread

P

Psarketos

I thought maybe you said something so mean about Wizards that Spidey banned you from articles indefinitiely :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I thought maybe you said something so mean about Wizards that Spidey banned you from articles indefinitiely :)
No, no, that's the other article I submitted. The one wherein I conclude that Wizards should be banned from tribal games due to the awesome power of Wizard's Lightning. :p

P

Psarketos

The Necropotence of Knights of Catan is building a paper crafting city on a 5, 6, 8, or 9. You are welcome :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
New article submitted about Gitaxian Probe. I think I managed to keep it from running on too long, even! :D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Any word on these articles getting posted, Spidey? I forgot that there are actually three now and it occurs to me that it'll be totally awkward if the Gitaxian Probe article only shows up after WotC go and ban something else in Legacy. :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You said there were three? I only have two: the Lowlander Format (just put it up) and the Gitaxian Probe one.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You said there were three? I only have two: the Lowlander Format (just put it up) and the Gitaxian Probe one.
Well, I'm seeing the same two. I am guessing I thought that the one "between" them was never actually finalized and so I didn't PM it, but mistakenly thought I had. I'll go back and search my computer for it. Guess it's just two in the meantime. :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
New article submitted. This is actually not the one I mentioned a few months ago, as I kinda forgot about that one and I'm not sure about finishing it. That one was one I started a few years ago and I'll think about whether it's worth it. This new one was one I spontaneously wrote last week after the subject had been occupying my thoughts a lot lately. Put the finishing touches on it this morning. I know it's too long, but I couldn't think of a good way to make it a two-parter. I guess Spidey can decide whether it should be one article or not...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oh, there's also the Gitaxian Probe article. Probably doesn't really matter which one is posted first between the two.