G10: 0-99 Spin-Down Life Counter

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
At first I thought this was a joke just because it was posted in the "Trading Post" forum. Like, D10s are already a thing and this is just a tray that holds two of them. But then I thought, in practice, there are probably a lot of cases where D10s would be used to track things more often if they didn't run the risk of rolling around after anything bumps the table. If those slots are just the right size for them, this is actually kind of nifty. So I can see why people would like it.

T

Terentius

Yeah it's just a help when playing on a small or cluttered table, where D10s or D20s get knocked or rolled often.

C

Cold Pizza

Hi all,
Sorry about the slow response... Yup. While playing EDH, my game table gets super-cluttered too.
The G10 dice cradles make it super-clear what everyone's score is. I designed the trays to be deep enough so they don't get knocked out easily, while still being able to manipulate the dice. The dice included allow a slight wiggle room which makes turning between numbers easy. The dice cradles are also compatible with your standard D10 dice, like Chessex, which fit the G10 cradle snugly too.

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
I like this, but shipping intercontinentally doesn't really make this appealing (although your page doesn't go into detail on shipping). I was considering getting Archenemy, which ships with a 99 life counter. I guess even with shipping your creation is a cheaper option ;) Anyway, this looks like a good invention!

C

Cold Pizza

Thanks Shabbaman!
Yeah. Shipping costs are definitely a limiting factor. It's neat that Etsy does all the shipping calculations automatically.
What's really interesting, is that shipping costs about the same price, whether I ship 1 set or 25 sets at a time (about $2.61 US, or about $13 internationally)... so if you were to split a 25 set among 4 of your friends, shipping becomes a bit more reasonable. :p

Metalgeekzy

Once played a multi player game where a player needed dice on a card. He had a pile of dice, so did the player next to him. They were not very organized. Grabbed that player next to hims life counter dice by mistake. We all had a great laugh but something like this would have prevented that.