Sensei's Divining Top is banned in Legacy

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
But really, I live 25 minutes away from that building. And I'm sure I can acquire an orange sign. So if that's what it takes, I can employ this method.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I was across the street once working a GP once. Some of their management people tried to wander around the event incognito..... didn't work.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I assume that by "their management" you are talking about WotC. But if you were talking about Kool & The Gang, that would be much funnier.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's still far too early to tell, but from MTGO, which might move faster than real tournament data and inform the metagame shift, it's already looking like a lot of combo vs. aggro-control in Legacy. Since Miracles was dominant for so long (discounting that it took a back seat to OmniTell decks during the Dig Through Time era and that it had a brief adjustment period during the rise of Eldrazi last year) and shut out so many decks over the years that might have had strong gameplay against other tier 1 decks if not for being hosed by CounterTop and/or Terminus, it is almost certain that there will be an exploratory phase in Legacy where all sorts of crazy stuff shows up. I expect to see an uptick in preexisting tier 2 and 3 decks, some wild new brews, and some throwbacks attempting to revive fallen decks. But eventually, a new equilibrium will work itself out. This is exciting.